Church and Peace is the European ecumenical peace church network of communities, training centres, peace organisations and peace service agencies. It participates in the ecumenical dialogue of the conciliar process for Justice, Peace and the Integrity of Creation and is a catalyst for common initiatives and projects.
- Read about active Gospel non-violence and what it means to be a ‘peace church’.
- Become acquainted with the members of the network and their experiences on the peace church journey.
- Learn about the ways in which they strive to live their commitment to non-violence on a day-to-day basis.
- Keep informed about events organised by Church and Peace, its members and partners.
- Find texts and documents published by Church and Peace.
Download the Church and Peace leaflet (pdf)
6 September 2023 Together with other partner organisations of ICAN Germany, Church and Peace has written an Open Letter to the German Federal Minister Annalena Baerbock. The letter refers to the upcoming Second Meeting of State Parties to the UN Treaty on the...
Violence, wars and armament dominate foreign policy. What are the perspectives of nonviolent strategies before, during and after violent conflicts? Join us for this event on International Peace Day (21 September) at 5pm (CET) online!
The Assembly of the Conference of European Churches (CEC) took place from 15-20 June in Tallinn, Estonia. Lydia Funck was there as an observer for Church and Peace (one of CEC's Organisations in Partnership). On the theme "Under God's Blessing - Shaping the Future",...