Church and Peace is the European ecumenical peace church network of communities, training centres, peace organisations and peace service agencies. It participates in the ecumenical dialogue of the conciliar process for Justice, Peace and the Integrity of Creation and is a catalyst for common initiatives and projects.
- Read about active Gospel non-violence and what it means to be a ‘peace church’.
- Become acquainted with the members of the network and their experiences on the peace church journey.
- Learn about the ways in which they strive to live their commitment to non-violence on a day-to-day basis.
- Keep informed about events organised by Church and Peace, its members and partners.
- Find texts and documents published by Church and Peace.
Download the Church and Peace leaflet (pdf)
Church and Peace invites you to join the weekly online prayer for peace.
Wethen, 15 February 2024 –
The new Church and Peace newsletter has been published.
Wethen, 10 February 2024 –
Church and Peace, as part of a civil society alliance, is calling for anti-war actions on the second anniversary of the Russian attack on Ukraine on 24 February 2024.