Britain and Ireland Region
Church and Peace consists of different language regions.
Meet some of the members of the Britain and Ireland region of Church and Peace on this page, learn about the activities of the network and get involved!
Series of online conversations on:
- Racism – An Urgent Concern for Peace Churches
- Dismantling White Privilege
- Politics of Division in the UK:
Britain and Ireland Regional Days
- 13 March 2021: Building Peace from the Ground Up
- 22nd February 2020: The Real Cost of War
- 23 February 2019: Peace is not a Fairy Tale
- 28 October 2017: Peace church in a world of conflict? Answering the biblical call to nonviolence
We are looking to appoint from 1 February 2024, or later, a General Secretary at 80% to lead our International Office, giving guidance to the network’s Europe-wide activities.
Protection and asylum for all from Russia, Belarus and Ukraine who refuse military service Church and Peace...
Church and Peace joins numerous organisations worldwide to call for an immediate #CeasefireNow.
Read the latest issue of the Church and Peace Newsletter here: