Britain and Ireland Region
Church and Peace consists of different language regions.
Meet some of the members of the Britain and Ireland region of Church and Peace on this page, learn about the activities of the network and get involved!
Series of online conversations on:
- Racism – An Urgent Concern for Peace Churches
- Dismantling White Privilege
- Politics of Division in the UK:
Britain and Ireland Regional Days
- 13 March 2021: Building Peace from the Ground Up
- 22nd February 2020: The Real Cost of War
- 23 February 2019: Peace is not a Fairy Tale
- 28 October 2017: Peace church in a world of conflict? Answering the biblical call to nonviolence
Wethen, 26 October 2022 – In view of the devastating effects of the Ukraine war, the European network Church and Peace, at its annual conference, calls for doing everything to reach a rapid ceasefire and enable diplomatic negotiations to begin.
The conference was an opportunity to learn from the peacemakers in the region of Western Balkans/Southeast Europe.
‘Focus on overcoming all wars’ – Peace organisations write open letter to the Assembly of the World Council of Churches
Wethen, 22 August 2022 In an Open Letter, Church and Peace, together with representatives of various...
Church and Peace involvement in WCC Assembly in Karlsruhe 2022 focuses on peace, justice and role of the churches
Wethen, 16 August 2022 Church and Peace is excited to engage in conversation and theological reflection,...
Read the latest issue of the Church and Peace Newsletter here: